Hollow-core casting allows for dramatic combinations of form and imagery, allowing one object to appear inside of another. Covering the basics and intermediate topics, Michael Endo will go through the steps of silicone mold making, plaster positives and negatives, wax finishing, sprueing, volume calculation, and the theory behind firing schedules. Basic finishing and coldworking techniques will also be covered. Materials and lunches are included in the fee.
- Occurs Saturday, December 7th, 2019 — all day
- Occurs Sunday, December 8th, 2019 — all day
- Occurs Monday, December 9th, 2019 — all day
- Occurs Tuesday, December 10th, 2019 — all day
- Occurs Wednesday, December 11th, 2019 — all day