The Observation Post, is an award-winning weekly newspaper, which provides news and information to Marines, sailors, family members, and civilian personnel aboard the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, Calif. The OP's focus is to tell the Marine Corps story and feature the Combat Center's role as the world's largest military base and the Corps' premiere combined arms, live-fire training installation. The O.P. is delivered every Friday morning to a community of more than 35,000 military and civilian personnel.
The Observation Post not only provides news and entertainment to the base population, it also serves as a bridge between the center and local residents, businesses and off-base recreation areas of the Morongo Basin.
- Old Woman Springs Road won’t close
- Boys see improvements, girls win matches
- Trojans boys take two out of three home and away
- Yucca Valley will roll into new year led by Mayor Lombardo
- Santa leads Festival of Lights Parade
- Burglar pleads guilty to manslaughter for man's 2013 death
- Joseph Portwood McCloskey
- Gregory Eugene Ecklund
- Driver flips car to avoid crash
- Four men busted in prostitution sting
- Health district buys $2.5 million building complex
- Carole Hernandez
- Sound warning bell about Democrats
- Elaina (Garcia) Osburn
- Jerad Adam Strickland
- Joshua trees and yuccas bloom after fluke rain and cold in October
- City is financially strong, says Wright
- William F. Murray
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.